SC - A request

Mike Hobbs llewmike at iwaynet.net
Sun Apr 26 17:44:28 PDT 1998

Dear Gentles,

I am creating an on-line guide to creating parctical SCA feasts for the
complete novice.  To this end, I have two requests.  First, any
suggestions or sources that you want to send are appreciated.  Second,
if you have any hard-won advice for new cooks would you please send it
to me in the form of a paragraph of not more than 100 words. PLEASE BE
ADVISED THAT YOU WILL BE QUOTED AND PERMISSION WILL BE GIVEN TO WHOEVER
WANTS TO PRINT OFF COPIES TO DO SO.  I thank you,
LLEWELLYN