SC - Looking for Lord Charles of the Park

Mary Morman memorman at oldcolo.com
Mon Apr 27 06:44:16 PDT 1998

A while ago Lord Charles of the Park published a wonderful piece on this
list about The Good Food Feast in Politarchoplis in Lochac.  I am trying
to contact him, or to find out his mundane name, or to find out where
Politarchoplis is mundanely.  Can anyone help me out?  The email that I
had for him does not bounce but I get no response.

Elaina