SC - babke

rudin at okway.okstate.edu rudin at okway.okstate.edu
Mon Apr 27 07:57:52 PDT 1998

     AFAIK they are polish.  The spelling may or may not be accurate.  I
     lived in an area with a very lareg polish community and these were
     always available in the bakery sections of grocery stores.  They are
     shaped like they were baked in a tube pan.  They are yeast based and
     bread like, not spongy.  Maybe I'll just have to call an old friend up
     north and see if her grandmother left her a recipe.  If I get anything
     I'll send it to you.  Thanks for looking!

     Mercedes