SC - CurrAnts- OT-silly

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Thu Apr 30 07:00:51 PDT 1998

> << Um. Excuse me but I've grown tired of this Current (currant? currunt?)
> trend.
>
>  Gunthar >>
>
> Did I say something to offend, Papa?
>
> Ras (seriously)

Of course not! I was just continuing the pun theme.

Here's a clue for everybody. When I say something that pertains to the list
or if a thread needs to be nuked I will include the appropriate title to my
name. Like, say, "Evil List Administrator". Any other time I have "taken my
Herald's tabard off" and it's just me.

Sorry if my little joke fell flat.

Yers,

Gunthar-bert