SC - Sabia's Feast

Christi Redeker Christi.Redeker at digital.com
Thu Apr 30 09:34:12 PDT 1998

A lady on our lists was mentioned today on the Outlands mailing list:

Lady Sabia, who was recognized that evening as a Companion of the Stag's
Heart, was the Feast Coordinator and prepared an excellent feast.  I am
extremely ignorant of period recipies, but was told by more knowledgeable
folks that this was, in fact a period feast.

So, all I have to ask is, where's the notes on the feast Lady, ma'am?
Enquiring minds want to know.

Murkial

Christi Redeker
Digital Equipment Corporation