SC - Permission to use recipes

Charles McCathieNevile charlesn at sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au
Wed Apr 8 17:48:39 PDT 1998

In general, I pass on information that is available in other books, or
stuff I have done. For other people's work, I don't have anything to say
obviously, but for any redactions, recipes (have I ever posted a whole
one?) etc which are my work I am happy for people to pass them on but
reserve all rights for commercial purposes.

(ie if you don't make money out of it I don't care what you do with it
beyond normal acknowledgement etc)

Charles