SC - canning

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Thu Apr 9 13:34:20 PDT 1998

There was a message recently asking whether pickled foods had to be packed
in a special container. There were further comments that preasure canning
was not period. While this is true, there were methods that worked similarly,
ie: keeping air out.

I ran across this message when I was editing my files and thought some of
you might be interested.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net