SC - Fwd: Spice Is Nice

DianaFiona DianaFiona at aol.com
Mon Apr 13 07:49:55 PDT 1998

<< Ras says:
 > My only disappoint is that they don't carry long pepper which I would
 > give my eye teeth to get ahold of especially if it were still clustered.
 > <sigh>

 Worldspice carries long peppers, and if by "still clustered", you mean
 still looking like little long petrified catkins, that's the stuff. >>

     Haven't looked at their site in a while, but I believe that Sirene Spices
(They're the ones that have been advertising in TI.) sell long pepper also.
Their address is :
     http://www.silk.net/sirene/

         Ldy Diana, who *really* needs to get around to ordering from one of
these wonderful places!