SC - are sippets soppes??

morganna themorrigan at softhome.net
Wed Apr 15 13:50:40 PDT 1998

Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

> [...]

Might sippets be the same as soppes? Soppes are pieces of bread rolled
in some spices
and fried in butter, then you dip them in honey.
I am looking for a recipie for soppes, I had one, can't remember where I
got it, and of course
over the years lost it. If anyone has this recipie or knows where to
find it ....

Morganna