SC - Headline: SCA-Cooks Unite at Pennsic and Feed the Kn own World!

Stephanie Rothgeb onebyte at 99main.com
Thu Apr 16 07:21:27 PDT 1998

Tamara Crehan wrote:

> Since this is to be my first Pennsic, my fiance's second, and both being
> new at this period cooking "stuff", could someone fill me in on details
> and suggestions? I would love to meet you all and pick your brains in
> person!

Hi Tamara,

Are you going to be part of a household for Pennsic???
What we do is during War Week each family cooks for one night.  So your
responsibility is buying, cooking, cleaning and watching the camp for one day.
Lunch and Breakfast are the people in the group's own responsibility.  It has to
be a well balanced mean, no hambergers or hotdogs.  It works out pretty well,
and other people pitch in too sometimes.

Beileag