SC - Re: German Cookbooks

Lillian Johnston LillianJ at bethlehem.org.au
Sun Apr 19 16:49:56 PDT 1998

Sorry I haven't been around, but took two weeks leave from work to go to
Rowany Festival here in Lochac. Wonderful and I am sure that all of us
who went will supply accounts as soon as we dry off and get all the
washing done.

Hello, yes this is the book. Das Kochbuch des Mittelalters, I was
beginning to feel like we had the only copy. Please remember that I only
have High school German and it has not been used in 20 years when we
were translating. However, we did the entire feast 2 removes from this
book, 170 people and everyone is stilling remembering it. (I think in a
positive way) This was two years ago.

I do have the menu at home, and our redactions of the recipes. They were
different and a lot of fun. I will write more when I catch up on pile of
work on my desk after two weeks away.

Nicolette