SC - A story to share

Christi Redeker Christi.Redeker at digital.com
Mon Apr 20 09:55:29 PDT 1998

This weekend I had the pleasure of assisting my Mistress in the kitchen at
Knowne Worlde A&S.  And I had the spectacular pleasure of finally getting to
meet his Grace Cariadoc.  In fact, someone out there held a box in front of
all our cooks guild's faces and made us say fromage then the box exploded
into bright white light.  I have no idea what that ritual was for, but I
participated anyway.

Your Grace I am sorry that I missed you classes, but it was a pleasure to
meet you and hope that we may see each other again in the future.

As for the feast, well, I will let my Mistress tell you then fun of it when
she returns from her trip.  (As if doing a feast for 200 off the cuff, could
be fun.)  I believe she had to take a week off just to recover (ducks,
before her Mistress brings out the big stick).  The food was wonderful and
complements were heard by all!

Murkial af Maun

Christi Redeker
Digital Equipment Corporation