SC - Violet roots

DianaFiona DianaFiona at aol.com
Tue Apr 21 08:20:21 PDT 1998

<<  Nice weeds, and I have made candy from
 them, but they do take over a yard.  (Luckily, I have no kudzu.  Violets,
 blackberries, periwinkle vine, valerian[pee-u], and ivy, but no kudzu.)

 Mistress Christianna MacGrain, OP, Meridies >>

    Thanks for the support, dear--and delighted to see you over here! Now,
about that valerian.......... Feel free to toss me any you don't want! The
smell doesn't bother me, and the one lone plant I was hoping would self seed
hasn't so far. Probably because of the violets everwhere..........! If you are
coming to Sionnach this weekend and have time to dig beforehand, you could
through a few plants in the cooler......... (hint, hint! ;-) )

     Diana, who may just brew up a nice cup of valerian tea before the weekend
is over---I'll probably need it! ;-)