SC - Off-Topic - Musk Lifesavers and other delicacies

San Fernando Valley Girl sfvg at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 23 22:39:02 PDT 1998

Milady,

I did wonder what had happened to your far scribe when you did not respond to me
about what you wishes from this hemisphere.  I just thought that village and
castle were keeping you occupied.

I would still be interested in the musk lifesavers and in showing you some of
our Kingdom where you are up here.  PLease let me know if I can send anything in
return and how you would like to handle this exchange of cultures.

Yours,
Dorothea of the Oaks

- --
San Fernando Valley Girl