SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #680

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Apr 23 23:53:23 PDT 1998

Anne asked:

>Does anyone else get the digest?  My digest #680 was truncated after the
>7th message of 29 that were supposed to be in there, anyone else have
>that problem?

And I have not gotten digest #683. I’ve gotten the ones after it. Previously
when I missed one at home, my account at work got them. This time, I haven’t
gotten *any* at work since #67x something.

Can someone tell me where the digest archives are?

Anne, let me know and I’ll send you #680. Do you have #683?

Thanks.
   Stefan li Rous
   stefan at texas.net