SC - Online University

Louis Stull lstull at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 30 20:24:25 PDT 1998

<< Wouldn't it be great to have an on-line university? >>

That is a splendid idea.
I know there are several good sites out there for some things.
But I have several meg of web space just asking for something to do with it.
I would be more than happy to house some of these kinds of things.

I have a nasty habbit of having too many interests and not enough time.
I get a little tired of trying to find good research 6 months after everyone else
(who was interested) has taken a class and forgotten it.

Cheers

- - Conneach