SC - need info on common medieval herbs

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Thu Apr 30 18:34:57 PDT 1998

_The Medieval Garden_, by Sylvia Landsberg, Thames & Hudson, 1995.  ISBN
0-500-01691-7.  Thames & Hudson, Inc. 500 Fifth Avenue, NY 10110.

This book is probably available from your local library.  It's a fine
book, has good illustrations, and will make good reading for you as well
as a nice demo prop.

Regards,

Allison
allilyn at juno.com
Master Chirurgeon, Companion des Lindquistrings, Princess' Order of
Courtesy

On Thu, 30 Apr 1998 14:51:05 -0700 "Cynthia L. Hewitt"
<cynthialynn at mailcity.com> writes:
>  hello,
>>         My canton is putting on a demo for a local  junior high. We
are doing a cooking and herb booth.