SC - Electronic Class Access

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Thu Apr 30 22:28:23 PDT 1998

I like it, and I have only known of a couple of instances where the
teachers of SCA classes didn't want their stuff published, (both cases
involved the material going into a book by them).  We have a Kingdom
Minister of Information, who holds copies of articles and class handouts,
but in this new emerging age of email, it would be oh-so-handy to have it
availabel electronically.  I am sure we are moving slowly toward that,
anyway.   I will certainly post everything that I can.  (I am only just
now exploring Stephan's Florilegium, which may take me a while, but you
are right, something like it for the University system would be grand.)
	Christianna