SC -Online Library

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Thu Apr 30 23:52:15 PDT 1998

Christine,

>>Have our own website<<

I think it's a great idea, but some of us don't have web access and
couldn't participate.  Me, for one.

UlfR,

>> This person then does one of three things: (1) sends it on to the
editor for publication, (2) returns it with suggestions for corrections,
etc, or (3) rejects it (hopefully with suggestions for improvements that
would make it suitable, or advice to send it to another referee). <<

Mistress Elaina does that sort of thing with a cooking journal on paper,
Serve It Forth.  But we could do it on line, too.

I'm glad people like the idea.  Maybe something good will come of this!
Regards,

Allison
allilyn at juno.com
Master Chirurgeon, Companion des Lindquistrings, Princess' Order of
Courtesy