SC - Views on British Food

Shari Burnham pndarvis at execpc.com
Tue Aug 4 08:18:56 PDT 1998

It wasn't me, buy my apprentice that did the feast. I was kitchen slave for the
weekend but I am glad to share the menu for the Western Regional A&S event.

Leek/Onion Soup

Roast Pork with Sweet and Sour sauce (Italian recipe from Barbara Sandich's
book)

CousCous with carmelized onions, walnuts and peas

Yellow rice

Braised spinach with garlic and balsamic vinegar

Salat with vinegrette dressing

roasted carrots and onions

dessert: cake with blueberry and whipped cream

The feastocrat was my apprentice HL Rosario InCarboni. He did an excellent job.
The food was excellent and much fun was had by all.

meadhbh