SC - Galingale and grains of paradise...

jeffrey stewart heilveil heilveil at students.uiuc.edu
Tue Aug 4 15:11:41 PDT 1998

For those who are looking for REAL USABLE butter churns take a look
at:
  https://www.lehmans.com/
where I found this lovely churn.

Redwood Cylinder Churn                         $125.00

Wow, thatsa lotta money for butter!!!!!

May I suggest a old fashioned southern pottery churn?  I just found one
locally to Atlanta, 5 gal capacity, $39.95 plus tax, 1 gal goes for $19.95
plus.  Other sized in between priced in between as well.  There are a few
smaller ones left, and I'd be happy to take orders and ship'em out to folks.
Make your own dasher and lid out of wood and save considerable cash.

Availability is iffy if you want a 5 gal,(it may take some time) , but
e-mail me and we'll look into it.

Rhiannon Cathaoir-mor
I just need a cow, now.  How, now?