SC - Celtic Food

HICKS, MELISSA HICKS_M at casa.gov.au
Tue Aug 4 16:10:20 PDT 1998

Any of you out there going to Pennsic that haven't left yet -- I will
be doing a cooking demonstration/class/tasting on Celtic foods at the
Clan Preachine Early Period Faire on Monday of War Week.  Unfortunately,
I don't know the exact time yet.  Clan Preachine is located at the
bottom of the old Tuchuk hill in the bog on the left (look for a red
banner with a black raven on it).

I would love to meet some of you at my class :)  I plan to serve stewed
hare (OK, it's really rabbit :), oakcakes, cheese, small mead, berries,
and pottage.

Also, Ras, if you are still on the list -- where are you staying?  I
would love to come sample that Scotch and talk Middle Eastern food and
personas with you :)

Morgan
Shire of Glaedenfeld
Meridies