SC - Re: Kids Games was "Kids and feasts"

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Wed Aug 5 08:30:53 PDT 1998

Hey all from Anne-Marie
re: kids/grownup games :)
we just held our annual Peasants revel. The peasants revelled a lot :)

the games this year:
- --hopping tag
- --barnyard animals (three groups of "animals" close their eyes and attempt
to find their buddies by making appropriate noises)
- --tunrip harvest
- --turnip tossing
- --izzy dizzy
- --wet rag on a stick (hooray!)
- --Edward the Stuffy's Butt Kicking Game (like soccer, with a cabbage)
- --gurning
- --Catch the Goat
- --Hunkerhausen
- --Twilsey Wop
- --Spit in the Bucket (they used koolaide this year. ugh)
- --Bang the Kettle
- --lots more I cant remember

General silliness and mayhem ensued, and  a good time was had by all
(regardless of age!)
- --AM who needs to get the grass stains out of her dress now...