SC - Kids and feasts

Brenna sunnie at exis.net
Wed Aug 5 17:23:41 PDT 1998

Cathy Harding wrote:

> But what ever you do, avoid the american chain resturants (McDonalds, KFC,
> etc)  It was the only place to eat on time (late afternoon, after pubs
> closed for the afternon and before anything else was open).  It was
> terrible!
> MAeve

Hey, I hear that in McDonald's in Japan things are fried in a partial mix of
some kind of fish oil...don't know if it's true or not. I've never eaten any
type of chain fast food in Britain, but I've been told British pizza is
universally bad, that no one in the British Isles understands the concept. I
have no direct experience with the latter case (although I trust my informant)
but wouldn't be surprised, since very few places in America grasp the basic
concept either. They make some very nice dishes _called_ pizza in places like
California and the Chicago area. They just aren't pizza.

But I digress...

Adamantius
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com