SC - So ya wanna Twinkie

Varju@aol.com Varju at aol.com
Wed Aug 5 22:32:02 PDT 1998

Kiriel & Chris wrote:

> I am actually pretty stunned at reading the stories of other people's
> childrens feasts.  I really don't think it would even occur to anyone in
> Lochac to serve the sorts of food people are listing; hotdogs,
> hamburgers, macaroni cheese, chicken strips.

I must agree with Kiriel. My children have been going to feast since the
youngest was 5 months old, and they have never been served a different meal
from the adults. It may have been served a little bit earlier, but never
different, they would not have been happy with that. I can remember them
bouncing up to me and telling me how good the rabbit pie was and that I
should take a big helping so that they could have some of mine.

Yours in Service to the Dream,
Nicolette Dufay
Baroness, Stormhold
Principality of Lochac