SC - So ya wanna Twinkie

kathe1@juno.com kathe1 at juno.com
Thu Aug 6 06:32:15 PDT 1998

If someone really wants me to send them twinkies in other countries,
feel free to email an address - there's nothing you can do to destry
them other then smash them (and that just changes the texture, not the
taste!)

(I hope no one takes offense to this next, fairly opinionated section -
none is intended)

I was watching TV one night, channel surfing, and stumbled on to a
cooking show on PBS.  I had to stop and see what it was.  It was like
watching a train wreck.  It was a vaguely southern religious cooking
show (although no specific state or denomination was mentioned) in a
style I can only refer to as "White Trash gourmet".  The crowning glory
of this show was the daisy cake, which consisted of a white layer cake,
frosted in white frosting, surrounded by FROSTED TWINKIES as petals.

Twinkies are bad enough - FROSTING them just seemed RIGHT over the top
to me.

Anyway, I'm heading home after work today to pack then heading for
pennsic saturday morning!  See many of you there!

Caitlen Ruadh