SC - Kids andfeasts)

kathe1@juno.com kathe1 at juno.com
Thu Aug 6 06:32:02 PDT 1998

On Wed, 5 Aug 1998 17:04:57 -700 MST "Jeanne Stapleton"
<jstaplet at adm.law.du.edu> writes:
  This inspired everyone else in the hall to
>get cracking on the cleanup; I was chased out of the kitchen by
>a duke, another knight and their squires wielding brooms and told to
>go take a load off.  :-)  It was glorious.
>
>Berengaria

One of the cooler things about the SCA. We have a problem at our annual
Michaelmas feast getting people to leave because it's usually a really
fun event. The church we use is very picky about time and condition the
hall is left in. We never know who is going to be manning vacuum
cleaners, mops, etc. each year. We turn the lights on when it's almost
time to get out, everyone there grabs something, cleans it, puts it away
or throws it out, as appropriate, and the hall is finished in no time!

Julleran