SC - Bruschetta and Pizza OOP

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Thu Aug 6 19:38:50 PDT 1998

Henri and Antea said...
<snip>
>PIZZA the Naples way.  Start with a simple foccia dough, grab a BIG fistful
and throw it until you get a thin disk. Lay it out and drizzle olive oil, not
>tomato sauce, onto the dough.  Then sprinkle small pieces of tomato, fresh
basil leaves, and cubed bufalo cheese (made from water buffalo milk)  Bake in
>a wood fired brick/stone oven till the dough puffs and slightly burns and
the cheese melts.

>You have just made pizza Margarita!!  Don't forget a salad of fresh greens,
arugula and (again) olive oil with balsamic vinegar.

Sounds like Bruschetta to me. Whats the difference?

Micaylah
- -who LOVES what you've just described-