SC - Kids andfeasts)

Brenna sunnie at exis.net
Fri Aug 7 03:24:48 PDT 1998

nouvelle cousine refers to renaissance cooking
brown glop refers to medieval cooking

Face it, medieval cooking quite often looks like brown glop, and for a
medievalists, renaissance cooking is nouvelle cuisine .....

Depends on your point of view ....

Meliora.
Still at work at 5:20pm Friday - I should be shot