SC - Barbarian Bread (was: Bruschetta)

Groulx, Michelle MGroulx at NRCan.gc.ca
Fri Aug 7 10:21:05 PDT 1998

Hmmm...

Christianna writes:

>>Yes, we use it here, but we got it from you.  We heard (via the internet I
think) that Caid had done a tourney with Coke as prizes (?), and wanted to
know the group's name in Atlanta.  They then created the South Downs Dark Ale
Invitational Tourney (at least that's the story the way we heard
it.) <<

Must have been before my time. But here in the Caidan Barony of Altavia we
call Diet Coke "Ale-tavia" 'cause for a looooong time that's all anyone in the
barony was drinking.

Our near neighbor, the Barony of Lyondemere, has both "Lyondemere Dark" (Dr.
Pepper, maybe Diet) and "Lyondemere Light" (::shudder!:: Mountain Dew.)

Nowadays, the Caidan Brewers Guild has started brewing rootbeer and ginger ale
for us, and selling gallons of both at Kingdom events. Yum!

Now if only they made them in diet...;(

Renata