SC - Pizza Abroad and Madrone CG

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Fri Aug 7 10:32:24 PDT 1998

I said...
<< a bread called "Barbarian" bread >>

And then Sister Mary said...
Micaylah - What is this???  If it's tasty, could you share the recipe???

okay ready for this....
This is actually a brand name (I believe) as it appears on the wrapper! I
buy it at a middle eastern fruit and veggie shop down the road. I can't
remember if its a brand name or the actual type of bread. Will let you know.

Its kinda fluffy (possibly the m.e. version of focaccio) with sesame seeds
lightly strewn and about 2 feet long and a foot wide. Makes a great
bruschetta starter as we need lots in my house. Just throw some olive oil,
garlic, seeded chopped tomatoes, red onions, freshly torn garden basil and
cracked black pepper, a smattering of goat cheese, bake and YUMMMMMM!

Micaylah