SC - Violet Crumbles vs Crunchies

Glenda Robinson glendar at compassnet.com.au
Sat Aug 8 02:23:57 PDT 1998

Ron and Lori wrote:

> I live on the American/Canadian border in the shire of Shittemwoode in the
> kingdom of An Tir and there are two Smarties. There are the better than M&Ms
> chocolate type that you can only get in Canada

I can get them in New York City (I saw some today, but frankly they don't do it
for me; I also prefer M&M's by a small margin) but thern there are many who
maintain that New York City isn't part of the USA in any case.

> and there are the little
> rolls of sweet tart types that you get in the bulk halloween candy. The
> stuff I like to smuggle back into the states are Coffee Crisp, Aero bars,
> McIntosh Toffee, Ice Cream, and Red Rose Tea.  A few of the stores down here
> have gotten smart and buy the stuff from Canada mainly due to the high
> Canadian traffic here.  I live about 15 miles from the border.
>
>                                                         Beatra of
> Shittemwoode
>                                                         needlewitch at msn.com

Hey, you guys are the ones that mailed me a stuffed rabbit to present to
Viscount Sir Edward Zifran of Gendy, aren't you? I believe your shire is his
original home in the SCA...what the devil was that rabbit called, anyway? I
think he was supposed to be a squire or some such...

Adamantius
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com