SC - So ya wanna Twinkie :)

Bonne oftraquair at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 10 21:31:05 PDT 1998

In a message dated 8/10/98 7:39:06 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
MGroulx at NRCan.gc.ca writes:

<<
 Wow not bad for someone who doesn't (didn't) watch too much t.v. and has a
 LOUSY memory! It must be that age thingy!

 Micaylah :)

Hokay, this is gonna be my very last absolutely final post on this off-topic
topic........

Does anyone out there remember who originally sang:
"N  E  S  T  L  E  S,
Nestle's makes the very best
CHOOOOCOLATE?"
 Wasn't it Kukla of Kukla, Fran, and Ollie fame?

And this is one my Grandmother told me about.  Yeah, that's it.  I don't
personally remember it.  But wasn't Kukla the dragon and Ollie the Jester, or
was it the other way around?

Seriously, if we go back to my early childhood remembering childhood things,
the conversation would very nearly be period.

Mordonna