SC - An unusual cooking method

Tue Aug 11 08:30:59 PDT 1998

> ho in the name of little green men from Mars is Suzanne Metzler and why
> won't she go away already?  This is starting to get on me a little bit
> angry. If he hasn't dissapeared, would the list editor PLEASE do something
> about this?
> -Sianan

I think Gunthar may have already skated off to Pennsic.

Metzler is probably using the Out of Office Assistant on a Windows Messaging
client, which notifies senders that the recipient is away for an extended
period.  It is a courtesy for most senders and a bane for mailing lists.
Fortunately, it appears she is getting the digest, which limits the number
of the messages the list is receiving.  Perhaps we should count our
blessings.

Bear