SC -OT OT Re: Only place to suffer foreign invasion??

Osburn-Day, Katherine katherine.osburn-day at lmco.com
Tue Aug 11 12:39:55 PDT 1998

> In a message dated 8/11/98 12:39:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time, a14h at zebra.net
> writes:
>
> > Guess ya'll haven't been to Miami, FL lately, huh?
> >  Wajdi
> Last time was in '63... and the Government hasn't been thrown out yet. I speak
> Suh... of the solid SOUTH, who was backed into a corner on the issue of
> State's rights... the very battle many area of the country are fighting anew
> now. Lets hope the good guys win this time. <wishes he could grin>
>
> Corwyn

Ok, I know this has nothing to do with medieval cooking (not that I'm
trying to stop this or anything), but that's about all I'm sure of.
Would someone care to enlighten me as to what on God's green earth we
are talking about?

Erin (who knows that we once burned Washington, but we gave it back,
honest)  / Claricia (who is even more confused than Erin)