SC - eyeballs and rotting fish

Phil & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Aug 12 13:33:02 PDT 1998

On Wed, 12 Aug 1998 11:30:26 -0700 "Balldrich BallBarian BoulderBain"
<msca at c2i2.com> writes:
>	Beats calling it the "Great War of Northern Aggression"  I was
>told that
> was the correct designation by a US history teacher while I was
>teaching in Birmingham Alabama in 1987!
>	Balldrich

Who was the Aggressor? I believe  in my masters classes that the South
Fired the first shot at Ft. Sumter. Which was United States territory  at
the time.  Yes I am Yankee and why are we talking about this on an SCA
cooks list to begin with? Unless there is a good recipe for sluich your
holding back or mmmmmmm HARDTACK.

Thorbjorn MKA Michael Newton M.A.