SC - Re: Whats in a name?

Alma Johnson chickengoddess at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 12 16:23:48 PDT 1998

> > I once bought a house from a real-estate firm in Anderson, SC named after the
> > three partners who owned it: Burrows, Dens, and Caves Realty.

Okay, I'm remembering even more now. My internist was Dr. Katz, of Katz,
Ball and Buster. A classmate was a change-of-life baby named Boo Boo. A
co-worker is Donald Ducke. And appropriate to us here (sort of) is my
friend King. His surname is Artour.

I promise that's the last OT message, even though I'll be giggling to
myself for days!

~Maedb