SC - OT - Re: Whats in a name?

The Cheshire Cat sianan at geocities.com
Wed Aug 12 18:24:42 PDT 1998

In a message dated 8/12/98 4:45:42 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
glendar at compassnet.com.au writes:

<< A long-time family friend of mine has a father called Bob. Whenever anyone
 says "... and Bob's your Uncle", she replies "No. He's my father". Similar
 confusion abounds!

 Glenda. >>

My mundane given name is Patricia.  I am commonly called Pat.  And I HATE it
when someone says they have something "down Pat."  Especially in my current
single state.

When I was an adolescent, the fad was to wear your monogram on your chest.
Mine was PAD ... Embroidered right over my rapidly developing chest.

Mordonna