SC -OT OT Re: Only place to suffer foreign invasion??

Varju@aol.com Varju at aol.com
Thu Aug 13 11:31:34 PDT 1998

I never thought of hyphenating.  But is is sorta cute.  Once i got
married i threw away the sipe never to be used again.

- ---Nick Sasso <Njs at mccalla.com> wrote:

> Don't hypenate!!
>
> Parris-Sipe is too much to endure!!
>
> niccolo

SCA-Cooks".

==
I play in the shaddows.I hide in the light.
Mine is the world that shuns the light.
For all the evil that ever has been or ever will be;
i am it and it is me.

Morgan Parris
http://members.xoom.com/aelfie