SC - Darwin and people who may survive.....can apply to serfs

Nick Sasso Njs at mccalla.com
Fri Aug 14 08:54:24 PDT 1998

Hiya from Anne-Marie
M sez:
> << Maybe by feeding then first and letting them grow strong again as a
>  nation, then our time might be better spent teaching when they aren't
>  looking for anything acailable to eat. >>

The problem was that we werent sending them food grade animals. We were
sending them the cream of the cream of our breeding programs. Animals worth
hundreds and in some cases thousands of dollars. Animals with names, not
just "Burrito" or "Lamb Chop". Makes for very expensive food, and a real
waste of genetic material. If all they wanted was foodstuff, we could have
sent them the culls. Perfectly edible (heck, its what WE ate), but not our
prize breeders.

Politics aside, it was very frustrating to sacrifice an animal for charity
and then find out it was eaten, and not used to establish good bloodlines,
and increased food production through the betterment of the genetic pool. I
only did it once.

- --AM