OT/OOP Bad Beer (was Subject: Re: SC - Olympia Beer)

Osburn-Day, Katherine katherine.osburn-day at lmco.com
Fri Aug 14 11:38:11 PDT 1998

melc2newton at juno.com wrote:

> Just what is Admantius' period, my persona is 1082  so the Danelaw is
> near past history to him. In fact his Grandfather came to England during
> the Danelaw.
>
> Thorbjorn

G. Tacitus Adamantius lives in post-Roman Britiain at the turn of the sixth
century C.E., and when not perfecting his recipe for sucking-pig stuffed with
chestnuts and truffles, fights off invading Saxons, Picts, and Hibernian Scots
under the command of a Dux Bellorum commonly called Arthur.

Adamantius
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com