SC - I need some info...

Balldrich BallBarian BoulderBain msca at c2i2.com
Sat Aug 15 11:26:43 PDT 1998

Micaylah writes:

>>I was at my local bookstore today and I came across a book called:

The Medieval Kitchen, Recipes from France and Italy
By: Odile Redon, Francoise Sabban, & Silvano Serventi

I have never seen this book before and couldn't open it because it was shrink
wrapped. Anybody have any opinions on this volume?<<

I guess you missed the big discussion on this book several months back when it
first became available. It is excellent!

BTW, I don't know how much your local bookseller was charging for it, but you
might get a better deal from Acanthus Books. It was on sale last I looked (but
the sale may be over by now.) They can be reached at Acanthusbk at aol.com.

Renata