SC - Re: 10° C

Mike and Pat Luco mikel at pdq.net
Sat Aug 15 12:09:59 PDT 1998

	Greetings all!
	I have a copy of The Medieval Kitchen mostly recipes and a little history,
not bad just short on history.  Lots of good things to eat, well researched
from a french point of view.  Originally in French.  Authors are noted
academics in France.  So far I have no real problems with the recipes from
a get down and dirty cooking event.
	Balldrich