SC - Pennsic news

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Sun Aug 16 09:45:49 PDT 1998

kathe1 at juno.com wrote:

> I have news of interest to this list. I'm beginning to feel like a
> Herald, cause lately I've been announcing awards!
>
> Our evil list administrator is now Baron Sir Evil List Administrator!
>
> I met him Wednesday at the Ansteorran chili party. He's not evil at all.

COOOO-OOO-OOOLLL!!!  Hmmmmm....

Let's see, now. Sir Gawain. Sir Launcelot. Sir Bors de Gannis. Sir Edward
Zifran of Gendy. Sir Gunthar. Sounds like a good, kind, pure, chivalrous lot to
me.

Baron Von Richtoven. Baron Frankenstein. Baron Wasteland (a character on one of
the Carmen Sandiego TV shows). Baron Sir Gunthar.

Yup. He's much more evil now.

But my most heartfelt congratulations, Oh Mighty Evil One!

Adamantius
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com