SC - I need some info...

Robyn Probert robyn.probert at lawpoint.com.au
Mon Aug 17 09:23:37 PDT 1998

Mistress Christianna MacGrain commented:

>Oh, please get started.  We are planning a trip to England (Scotland,
>Ireland and Wales) at the end of September, and I would be interested in
>your views here.

Not really food-related, but you might find some of the comments in these
files in the CULTURES section of my Florilegium useful as they come from
SCA and other medievalist folks and not the usual tourist info sheets:

England-msg       (44K)  6/26/98    Medieval points of interest in England.
Ireland-msg       (39K) 10/31/97    Irish culture, dress. Points of interest.
London-msg        (45K)  5/29/98    Medieval points of interest in and around
                                       London.
Scotland-msg      (50K)  3/31/97    Scottish culture. Who lived where. Medieval
                                      points of interest. The Orkney Islands.

My files are at: http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

After you get back. I'd love to have any additional comments you might have
for these files.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net

(Someday, my wife and I would like to make such a trip.)