SC - Tastes of Britain Class Notes

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Tue Aug 18 09:14:54 PDT 1998

Greetings All,
	I am glad to hear that folks are making it back safely from the
war.  It is amazing to me how many of us encountered bad traffic
accidents on the way home, but so far, none have actually involved any of
us, so for that I am thankful.
	The cook's reception was definitely one of the highlights of the
event for me.  It was just wonderful to meet so many of you and to taste
the delightful food provided.  I was very flattered that my simple grain
dish, the "Briw", was so well received.  I had actually thought to myself
that such a simple food would be overlooked with everything else there,
but to my surprise, that was not the case.  In response to the many
requests I got to re-post my class notes, I am sending them again in the
use this notice as fair warning to use your delete key.
	Welcome home to everyone, Glad to be home myself.  Next trip,
England, 4 1/2 weeks and counting!

Mistress Christianna MacGrain, OP, Meridies