Recipes for mice (was Re: SC - Pennsic news)

kat kat at kagan.com
Thu Aug 20 11:53:38 PDT 1998

I have posted my notes from the class already.  (Anyone who has not
received them and still wants them can email me privately at
mermayde at juno.com).  The handout in question is 27 pages long, and is
photocopies of the title pages and doc. info from several books, along
with many long passages of text.  Typing in the info would certainly be
more work than photocopying it, which I am willing to do, I just haven't
had the time to get to the copy store yet!  (And everyone is so
impatient!)  I'll get there, I promise, but my laundry comes first! :)
Christianna