SC - Garum & Verjuice production sources?

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Aug 20 22:15:13 PDT 1998

I am saddened to report that I must unsubscribe as I am starting my first
semester of Law School and do not expect to have a life.  I have really
enjoyed all the information gleaned from this forum.  Thank you for
allowing me to participate.

Gunther at this time could you either unsubscribe me or mail me how?
Thanks.

Sabia of St Kildas {sabia at unm.edu}

Those who would have true victory, must first have honor.