SC - I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaack!

LHG, JRG liontamr at ptd.net
Thu Aug 27 11:28:32 PDT 1998

Hallo folks!

I am thrilled to be back on the list, now that carpul tunnel is somewhat
cleared up (strange how that works.....does SCA-Cooks cause carpul
tunnel?). And for those of you who heard and were worrying about me and the
lyme disease, I'm feeeling better (somewhat), and have the use of my brain
again, which was the main problem (go on and make a crack, I dare you!).
Pennsic was wonderful! Im sorry I missed the shin-dig, but I have young
'uns and health concerns. Those of you who toodled past children's point
and saw the nerf archery shoot complete with armadillo target may have seen
me. I was pleased to meet Dame Alys K, who is a most gracious lady, and
very kind. I finally clapped eyes on Julleran, and am pleased to report
that she's a riot AND a bundle of energy.

For those who are new to the list since I had to bow out, I am a 14th cent.
Irish woman born on the Isle of Man, and now married to a Scottsman who is
a soldier-turned merchant. I have a bazillion years cooking experience (14
years SCA cooking experience, and helped cook at the first event I went
to), have feast-managed over 20 feasts (lost count, in fact), and was,
untill lyme disease took its toll, the head of the Barony of Endless Hills
Cook's Guild.

More later, I have a birthday cake to make. Hubby likes his
chocolate-and-butterscotch with vanilla ice cream, and a side of whole
lobster with drawn butter, salad and baked potato for his birthday! So it's
time to go kill some crustaceans!

Hugs

Aoife