SC - Re: Return from Pennsic

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Sat Aug 22 10:40:05 PDT 1998

In a message dated 8/21/98 8:58:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
margali at 99main.com writes:

<<
 Does it have  to be  Colorado? I  suffer rather  badly from altitude
 sickness[which makes driving across country pretty uncomfortablefor the day
and
 an half in the   high reaches...] not to mention what winter  doesto my
 arthritis and joints:-(
 margali

 Mary Morman wrote:

 > so, that done, who wants to move to colorado and join the cooks commune
 > we'd like to form in that gigantic edwardian house with the commercial
 > kitchen  and  enormous dining hall and wine cellar?
 >
 > elaina

        In that case, how about moving it here to Tennessee?!? We'd just adore
the company, and while we have mountains, they aren't quite so high....... And
Chattanooga's just foothills territory, anyway. And we are certainly warn
enough! (*Sigh* Mid-90s today, and looking at the same for our event next
weekend! Boy, is the pool going to be popular......... ;-))

       Ldy Diana, in all-to-sunny Meridies